- Quora, which has sort of become my de facto for “interesting quotes to discover and analyse, publications, articles and more hyperlinks to answers of questions to questions for questions of questions.”
- Pinterest, which is where I can be found stalking the ever elusive ‘narrative yet pretty and evocative’ film-compositional photography, typography designs and prints and product designs love affairs with an overall theme towards pretty yet “unusually expensive with a style leaning towards classic mode” fashions and items and purses and shoes to buy
- Starred/Favorites on Flickr, which reminds me that there’s always a narrative to follow in photography (and life)
- Flickr and Instagram, …. seriously these are the same streams now but catering to different audiences for different devices.
- Reading.am and Google Plus as a second reminder of interesting articles to read
- And obviously Twitter where my thoughts and notions and addictions runs wildddddddd (hahaha,no)
Designer & Researcher